Winchester Defender shotguns are lightweight jacks-of-all-trades. The 18'' barrel length with cylinder choke makes it an ideal utility shotgun in camp, is maneuverable in tight brush and tucks neatly behind the seat of your truck. This Woodland Defender has a style all its own with contrasting Flat Dark Earth receiver and stock is at a new level for good looks. The Permacote FDE finish is more durable than traditional blueing. Built to use interchangeable Invector-Plus chokes, you can get excellent patterns for taking small game. Screw in the appropriate choke for the slugs of your choice, or an improved cylinder choke for buckshot or slugs for protection against bears or whatever other threat you might find in the wild.
- RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Permacote finish; Drilled and tapped for scope base
- BARREL – 18'' FDE Permacote finish; Hard chrome chamber and bore
- ACTION – 12 gauge – 3'' chamber; Pump-action
- STOCK – Composite; Woodland camo finish
- FEATURES – Sling swivel studs; Brass bead front sight plus a removable TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad