– Slide cut for optics.
– M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent fi nger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
– Picatinny-style rail.
– Forward slide serrations.
– Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
– Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
– Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing.
– New M&P M2.0 trigger with lighter trigger pull.
– Tactile and audible trigger reset.
– Accurate 1 in 10'' twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel.
– Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
– M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
– Seven mounting plates included.
– Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
– Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.